Updates in the World of Craft Beer (and Tampa Brew Tours)
Holy crap, it's been a while since we last posted anything on our blog. Here is a rundown what is happening in the craft beer world:
1. Growler-gate - although a growler bill was scheduled to be passed this legislative session and we'd finally have 64 oz. growlers. Unfortunately, the beer distributors wanted to get their share and decided to hijack the bill to include growth-busting amendments. Although the bill passed the Florida Senate, there have been rumblings from Tallahassee that the bill won't pass in the Florida House.
2. Our Brewery Showcase Series - it started off well with Southern Brewing & Winemaking's post, but has slowed a bit. We're still hoping our Bay area breweries will send in their side of the story in the next few months.
3. Our Service - we have pretty much fine-tuned our limousine guided microbrewery tour service to include the following:
- 4 hours of limousine service
- Pickup and drop off at your home, office, or hotel.
- A pint of beer on us for every member of your party at each brewery that we visit.
4. Take a peek at our gallery page to see how much fun folks have on our Tampa Brew Tour.